January 09, 2012

leopard pumps

There's something so exciting about getting a new pair of shoes (Stuart Weitzman Calf Hair Peep-Toe Pump, in this case). And, even more exciting--- getting a fantastic deal on them (over 60% off plus free shipping, in this case)! Now the painful ending to my story: the shoe doesn't fit.  


As much as I am obsessing over these gorgeous pumps (including trying them on every day for almost a week hoping that one day they will magically fit),  I will have to return them and hopefully make some girl with narrow feet very happy. 

As I sulk, take a look at some of the celebrity looks spotted with leopard heels: 

Michelle Williams

Miranda Kerr

Olivia Palermo

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I recently went to a wedding where a girl was wearing leopard print heels, and really liked the idea and the way she wore them. Hope you find some that fit soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are fun! Please do share if you come across any gorg ones like these... I am always up for suggestions! :)

    ReplyDelete